If you think you can’t afford the cost of maintaining an up-to-date cybersecurity system using trained and certified cybersecurity team members, think again.
Hackers view small businesses as easy targets.
According to statistics from the National Cybersecurity Alliance:
• More than 70% of cyber-attacks target small businesses with 100 employees or less.
• Nearly 50% of small businesses have been impacted by a cyber-attack.
• More than 75% of employees leave their computers unsecured.
• Almost 60% of hacked small to medium-sized businesses go out of business after six months.
It’s about the value of your data. Whether its credit card numbers, customer information or an employee’s personal data - cyber criminals want it!
Does your IT Team have the skills to develop a plan for defending your company against a cyber-attack?
The risk of not having appropriate security practices in place increases your chances for becoming yet another victim of the cybercriminal world. Training and certification are essential when it comes to developing the best possible security plan.
At Cyberworld Institute, we specialize in providing customized and situation specific technology training for your team, department or organization.
Our Successful Training Programs Incorporate:
• Assessment to determine skills gap
• Individual/tream training plans to fill gaps
• All delivery modalities
• Targeted Training
• Classes align with NICE National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
Cyberworld Institute partners with world leaders such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, (ISC)², and EC-Council. These partnerships combined with our training and certification courses have proven to successfully prepare students, increase expertise and improve skillsets in the IT and Cybersecurity industries.
The risk of not having appropriate security practices in place increases your chances for becoming yet another victim of the cyber criminal world.